Skip to main content

ALWAYS THANK GOD










God thank you for another day. Let always acknowledge God in our life. God has being doing great things in our alive,  day by day. God thanks for keeping us life. Money is not every thing about this life. the life we are living belong to Christ Jesus. " I am crucified with Christ:  nevertheless I live;  yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:  and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."( Galatians 2:20 ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ our Righteousness Bible Study (Part 1)

Approximately 600 years before our Savior was born in Bethlehem, Jeremiah predicted, “Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness;  A King shall reign and prosper,  And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.  In His days Judah will be saved,  And Israel will dwell safely;  Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS” (Jer. 23:5,6) This is a prophecy about Jesus Christ. Not only is He called “A King” and “a Branch of righteousness,” but Jeremiah specifically predicted that “He will be called” by a special name—”THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” Two things impress me here: 1) That special name, and 2) That “He will be called” by it. Who do you think will call Him by that name? It seems to me that the answer is: His people will call Him that. Now I ask you, “What percentage of present-day Christians do you think have ever called our Savior by that name?” Proba...

ETERNAL LIFE IN GOD WORD

It is only God  Word that can lead us into Eternal life ; Nothing to compared  to the word of God, we need the word of  God in this time." blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. " God Word is accurate  because is all about God Truth and gave hope to those that trust in Jesus Christ . "   Sanctify them through thy truth:  thy word is truth" ( Luck11:28;  John 17: 17).

WHY ME ?

Have you ever ask yourself a vibal question, why me! Everyone is born to ask himself  or herself any topical question why me. What ever come to my mind is that am love by someone, that is Jesus. Jesus  took the death of mankind that is true love . Do you love everyone around you?  If not, start to lovĂ©